fot

Japanese buyer

To: "FOT List" <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Japanese buyer
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:06:05 -0600
If anyone was following my Japanese buyer saga, wondering if it was a scam or
what happened with it I have an update. The buyer decided to come here and
look at the car before buying. He was here this morning and I have a 10% cash
deposit in hand, a purchase agreement signed and I'm taking the car to Houston
tomorrow where the rest of the money and the car will change hands.

Now all I have to do is come up with the ownership documentation customs needs
since I don't have a VIN no. or a title.

The bad news is that I doubt I can finish the TR4A for the Mitty.

rkramer3@austin.rr.com