fot

Re: borrowed "tools"

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: borrowed "tools"
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:01:27 -0600
The kitchen sink.

I do most of my small my parts cleaning out in the garage in one of those
big cans of chem-dip, but then you're supposed to wash it off. So I bring
the parts basket into the kitchen and rinse.

Yes, I too, have a great wife, who is often there when I am rinsing,
sometimes making mild comments about parts washer smell, but does not get
irate about it.

I know not to use the dishwasher!

--Rocky Entriken

PS -- When we were dating, I told her about my racing and that I had a kinda
slow car. Her immediate response was that I needed to spend more money on
it. I knew then that I had a winner. (yes, it's faster now.)