fot

New Production Run: Vintage Velocity Stacks 1.75 Inlet

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: New Production Run: Vintage Velocity Stacks 1.75 Inlet
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:42:36 EST
FoT & MGVR

We have had some inquiries about producing another run of these beautiful
vintage velocity stacks  (air horns)

Last year Jack Drews contracted with a metal spinning operation to build
tooling for replicating a vintage velocity stack. (This configuration was used
on
a few  successful Triumphs in the 60s) Then, we got my son to produce the
flange mounts with a laser operation. The flanges and velocity stack were then
nicely tig welded.

If we get enough interest and orders, we might be able to produce another run
of these. I can supply a digital picture of my installation. No money has
found it it's way into my coffers on this deal. This fun FoT stuff, so far.

The somewhat expensive tooling is sitting on a shelf and Sean still has the
program for the mounting flanges. Unless we look another market for these, this
may be the final production run.

Uncle Jack's Racing
Alexander Racing