fot

Re: Stahl headers

To: <FOT@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Stahl headers
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 19:30:47 -0500
Funny, my heat shielding doesn't get in the way of the starter at all. Now,
I have not had the displeasure of needing to do a R&R on the starter at the
track, but I am sure my day will come. The heat shield does make it darn
hard to tighten those two inboard bolts in the bottom of the header though!

Uncle Jack designed and sold me one of my heat shields, the other is a
piece of tin stuffed between the intake and exhaust manifold. Surprisingly
effective.