fot

RE: Walter Mitty Registration

To: Richard Taylor <tarch@bellsouth.net>, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Walter Mitty Registration
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:46:51 -0800
For as fast as the little bugger is, Peyote has a pretty mild engine. It
likes enduros just fine. If I make it (and I'm certainly trying to) I'm
going to be on the track every possible moment. Being a direct marketing guy
I always slice things into cost per. Since this is going to be expensive,
I'm going to have to get in a lot of laps to get my cost per lap to a
manageable level.

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins