fot

Re: Mitty Registration

To: henry@henryfrye.com, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Mitty Registration
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:04:56 EST
ViR and Road Atlanta In April!!!!

I admire your ambition, Henry. What a way to start out the race year!

The first time I ran two events back to back, I was very concerned about not
having the same opportunity to check the car, and of course there is always
the concern about catastrophic failure. It went well and we all wish you the
same.

Are you also preparing a valve cover for the VALVE COVER RACE CHALLENGE? I
found a Merlin Aircraft engine but couldnt get it to fit.

However, I am sure that JK and Glenn will uphold the FoT Honor for the
Formula Libre Valve Cover race.

Joe (A)