fot

Re: Brake Master Cylinder questions

To: Don Marshall <marshall@nefcom.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Master Cylinder questions
From: Chuck Arnold <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 16:01:28 -0800
I would agree that .75's are a little hard.  I have Toyota 4Runner 4 pot
calipers on the front and the 7/8s Morgan cylinders on the rear [I think
that is there size].  Have a balance bar welded into the brake pedal --
also have but now keep wide open, a balance adjuster on the rear brake
line.  It takes a lo of push to lock them up [but in a panic I sure did
it easily once].
Chuck