fot

lever shock testing

To: <fot@Autox.Team.Net>, "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: lever shock testing
From: "Jeff Quick" <quicktr4@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 22:39:30 -0800
I have recently been helping my freind Tony Garmey at horizon racing with
some progects. One of them getting the shock Dyno set up for lever arm
shocks. It it now posible to have you lever arm shock tested! We found out
some really interesting things with the lever shocks on the dyno. some
shocks even though they feel like they are working fine (even a new NOS
shock) had irratic perfomance. Each time run on the dyno produced diffierent
numbers.Changing valves made no improvement it is internal in the shock.
Tony is a fair guy and will test your shocks for you tube or lever. you can
email him at horzonracing@msn.com