fot

Velocity Stack Update-Progress to Delivery

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Velocity Stack Update-Progress to Delivery
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:43:02 EST
Re:  Velocity Stack Assemblies for 1.75 SUs (and Strombergs)

The first 20 pairs of velocity stacks are now in hand, with the balance of
the order forthcoming.

The mounting flanges are in the Laser Production Schedule for the 18th of
February.

We expect Tig Welding operation to commence by the week of 21 February 05

Shipping should start no later than the week of 28 February 05.

If we encounter any delays, we will let you know right away, and why.

Sequence of shipping will approximate the arrival of payment as we will use
the information off of the envelope for labeling. If you want sent elsewhere,
please advise.

Thanks!!

Jack, Joe, & Sean