fot

Re: TR4 Question

To: Gary Horstkorta <horsty@msn.com>
Subject: Re: TR4 Question
From: "Timothy F. Murphy" <timmurph@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:43:32 -0600
We recently did this on our TR-4 race car.  We cut the lower valance off and
ground off the spot welds where it was welded to the upper valance.  We got a
new lower valance from Moss and rather than welding it on we chose to bolt it to
the upper valance.  Makes it easier to remove to repair if necessary and to gain
access to other parts, if necessary.  It worked out pretty good.  The upper
valance was left in place and straightened, welded, patched as necessary.

Tim