fot

RE: Atlanta....Entrants & Big Top tent

To: "'tom strange'" <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Atlanta....Entrants & Big Top tent
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 23:15:27 -0500
Tom,
I emailed you before but don't see my name here. I hope the recent
Triumph/Internet scandal didn't get me kicked out of the big top. Where
will it be located? I can also bring a 5000 watt generator.

Mike Munson
TR6
Lilburn, Ga.

  I guess this is the formal invite to everyone going to atlanta to join
us under the big top.  We do still have room for additional cars for
whoever is interested.
  My first thought is to give shelter to those who come the farthest,
just to help lighten their load and save them a little trouble.  At this
time we also have a lack of spits / gt6s' in the tent?  Let me know who
might be interested so I can get the details worked out in my mind....
(this may be tough... I dont think I have a mind left anymore... ;>)
  The list I have so far is:
Dennis Delap TR3A
Irv Korey  TR4
Joe Alexander TR4