fot

Walter Mitty Entries 80 = 2 Groups

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Walter Mitty Entries 80 = 2 Groups
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:56:00 EST
FoT,

HSR is looking for 80 entries to make the schedule out for two full car
groups for the MG/TR Challenge.  Two Groups makes sense as there are pre-war
cars
and a gaggle of TCs and TDs.  Veritable moving pylons to Triumphs made out of
'Old Milwaukee' beer cans and  have more lightening holes than Wisconsin
Cheese.

According my accounting it should not  be a problem to reach the hurdle rate
of 80 entries, but if your entry is sitting on top of the fridge, go ahead and
send it in.  This just helps avoid all of that minor niggling around about
whether it was really 75 or 80 entries to make the decision point.

If I were to say anything, this is going to be a dynamite event. The Western
Pensylvania Triumphs says "coffees on", and so is the Krispy Kremes. Tom
Strange is sponsoring the Triumph Big Top, there is an optional evening tour of
the
Panoz production facilities,  Kas & Peg are there to help inspire us to lower
our lap times, and there should be some serious Vintage Racing, too.

There might even be some midnight valve cover racing that will rival a Cape
Canaveral Lift Off.

Anyway, firm up your entry, if you have not already. We want to know who you
are.

Thanks...Richard & Joe