fot

RE: ring gear dimensions

To: <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: RE: ring gear dimensions
From: "David Wingett" <elkhorn@core.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:19:37 -0500
    Ya,  time just skips by if you blink.  Jess is looking thru her
books for the same info . I had requested.   I, being "The Dad",  am
just looking for the info. thru my limited network of friends.

    Besides, I get to do the proto type testing.  So I do want to get
this project off the ground.

      Dave

--
CoreComm Webmail.