fot

Re: Mitty Posters

To: <GRMTim@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mitty Posters
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:16:02 -0800
Well, I 'd just like to have a poster and would be willing to buy one.
I have a public place to hang one, British Sports and Spares.  But to be
truthful with you, probably nobody that comes in would attend, because I'm
located in Tacoma, WA.  Almost as far away as you can get.
If there's anyway someone could get me one, I'd gladly pay for it and
shipping and a tube to put it in, etc.
Charly