fot

FoT List Addition-Stephen Martin GRM/CMS

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FoT List Addition-Stephen Martin GRM/CMS
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:39:58 EST
Please welcome Steve Martin to the list. Stephen is coordinating all of the
Walter Mitty activities for Tim Suddard.

steve@grassrootsmotorsports.com

Please support Steve if he should have any needs. I am sure that he will try
to answer any questions we might have that relates to the GRM/CMS Sponsorship,
of one the most exciting vintage events we may have this year.

Mark, plunk your Magic Cyber Twanger......thanks.

Joe (A)