fot

what ales ya

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: what ales ya
From: "MDunst / Gasket Works USA" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:23:49 -0800
You know...  I have often wondered about that "G" to "C" confusion.   It is
interesting to note that Coopers also made casks for ale.  So, If you take
this all the way I could call it "Gooper Works" and hope people make the
same spoonerism and convert the "G" to "C" and make the connection to
"Copper Works where Certain and Serious Coopers make Copper Gaskets for
Aling Crass Caskets and Crappy Gas motors."

Hey by the way watch the races at Cal Speedway/Fontana today my gaskets have
been around that track.

  This is too much.  Where will this end.

Mordy

You mean the one that says "THE CASKET WORKS"

....just kidding, MorTy.

sAY GOOD NIGHT jOE...