fot

Shirt Update, time to order

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shirt Update, time to order
From: "Martin Sukey" <mjsukey@eriecoast.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 18:24:00 -0500
Ok guys and gals it's time to order shirts.  I have been working with Ted
Schumacher and Greg Petrolati on selecting a revised FOT logo that could be
embroidered and trying to pick out a selection of shirts that would appeal
to a group of people.  There were a magnitude of choices as far as clothing
manufacturers and within each manufactures there were pages and pages of
styles and colors to choose from.  It was not practical to offer ALL the
selections so I made some executive decisions (after all that is why you
folks are paying me the big bucks, right?) as to what I felt would be
realistic and hopefully be what you are after.  This kind of snowballed from
the t-shirt request once people started asking for different things so I
hope I have picked shirts that the majority will be happy with. I have put
sample pictures of the shirts on a website as well as what we came up with
for the logo to help you get a feel for what you are buying, go to
http://www.eng.utoledo.edu/~jsukey/FOT/ and check it out.  Please ignore the
background clutter on the logo sample, the logo will appear as true black
and white when sewn.  The background stuff is from the digitizing process
and printed out from that format.  Final measurement is about 3" x 3".
Here is what we can pick from:

1.      T-shirts: These will be 100% cotton and ash in color. The front will
be the current FOT logo silk-screened in full color and the back will have
Never Be Beaten By Equipment and Kas Kastner's signature silk screened
across the shoulder blade area in black.  The cost for the t-shirt will be
$14.50 for sizes up to and including Xlarge. XXlarge and larger will cost an
additional $1.25 per shirt.  The minimum order quantity for this run of
t-shirts is 48 shirts. $2.00 from each t-shirt will go into the FOT fund.

2.      Short sleeve polo shirts with the revised FOT logo embroidered in
black and white on the left chest area.

a.      Shirt #122 is a 100% cotton 3-button shirt that comes in WHITE and
has 2-colored striped trim on the collar and sleeves.  The cost is $25.17
for sizes up to and including Xlarge. XXlarge add $1, XXXlarge add $2, and
XXXXlarge add $3. You will have to pick a trim color and the choices are.

i.    Charcoal/Black
ii.   Hunter Green/Khaki
iii.  Navy/Red

b.      Shirt #123 is a 100% cotton 3-button shirt that comes in HEATHER
GRAY and has colored striped trim on the collar and sleeves. The cost is
$25.67 for sizes up to and including Xlarge. XXlarge add $1, XXXlarge add $2,
and XXXXlarge add $3. You will have to pick a trim color and the choices are:

i.   Charcoal
ii.  Black
iii. Hunter
iv.  Burgundy

3.      Long sleeve twill shirts with button front, collars and sleeves.
Pocket on left chest. FOT logo embroidered in black and white on the left
chest area above the pocket.

a.      Shirt #610 is 100% cotton heavyweight washed twill and you will have
to pick one of the following colors. The cost is $23.75 for sizes up to and
including Xlarge. XXlarge add $1, XXXlarge add $2, and XXXXlarge add $3.

i.    Butter
ii.   Light blue
iii.  Red
iv.   Burgundy
v.    Chino
vi.   Hunter green

b.      Shirt #622 is performance 60%/40% blend brushed twill (and since it
is PERFORMANCE it will make your car faster) and you will have to pick one
of the following colors. The cost is $22.25 for sizes up to and including
Xlarge. XXlarge add $1, XXXlarge add $2, and XXXXlarge add $3.

i.   French blue
ii.  Burgundy
iii. Hunter green
iv.  Khaki
v.   Red
vi.  Yellow

c.      Hooded pullover sweat shirts. 50% cotton 50% polyester available in
ash (light gray) or athletic heather (dark gray). You can get these with the
FOT logo embroidered in black and white on the left chest area. The cost is
$20.00 for sizes up to and including Xlarge. XXlarge add $2, XXXlarge add $3.

We need to get an order of 24 shirts combining the polo's, twill shirts and
hooded sweatshirts. This is separate from the 48 shirt run for the t-shirts.

Here is how the ordering process will work in order to make Ted's life a
little easier,

I will compile a list of who is ordering how many of what shirts in
what sizes and in what colors. When the list is finalized I will
forward it to Ted with all the details and will leave a blank next to
the name for each individuals order for your payment info. The
preferred method of payment will be personal check or money order but
credit cards will be accepted.  Once I have gathered all the orders I
will post something on the list saying it is time to pay Ted for the
shirts and YOU will have to call Ted (TS Imported Automotive 108 South
Jefferson St. Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877 Phone 419-384-3022) and give
him your method of payment info to cover the price of the shirts and
shipping cost if you are not planning to pick it up at Road Atlanta.
Here is what I need from you: An email to mjsukey@eriecoast.com with
'shirt order' in the subject line.  Give me your name, address, what
shirts you want, how many, what sizes and what colors, and if you will
be picking them up at the Mitty event at Road Atlanta at the end of
April. You can save shipping by picking them up at the event.  The cut
off date for ordering shirt is March 31st from you folks and I will
place the order with Ted on April 1st (really).  The price per shirts
will be within plus or minus $1.00 of the prices I quoted you above
because there is no way to do final calculations until we get a final
count on the total of shirts ordered. Please note that there WILL NOT
be extra shirts made so if you want a shirt you have to order it at
this time.  The final details of how we get the shirts in your hands
at the Mitty will be worked out closer to the event.

Thanks,

Marty "that will teach me to volunteer" Sukey