fot

Re: 1147 or 1296 cranks? Now nomination of Tom Chandler

To: jaboruch@adelphia.net, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1147 or 1296 cranks? Now nomination of Tom Chandler
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 09:11:25 EST
Speaking of Spitfires.

My long term friend Tom Chandler (40 years) bought a Spitfire to race with
us. We were down to see FoT Richard Taylor in Atlanta, a few days ago, and I
stopped to see another friend in Alabama. My Alabama friend had a Spitfire that
looked lonesome and unloved. Tom 'rescued' it in a fast track repeat trip
south. Things got "Crazy in Alabama".

Tom is a multi talented, multi tasking craftsman, but he will need help from
the Spitfire guys. Already having credentials he acquired with his Crosley
Hotshot, he just needs to sanitize his Nomex Underwear and get the Spit up to
date for vintage racing.

I know there will a "second" forthcoming, so welcome TOM CHANDLER OF ELKADER,
IOWA...(Bristol Country, btw, if you are listening, Mr. Bill Watkins)

Please Plunk the Magic Cyber Twanger, "Mark of Bradakis".

Joe (A)