fot

Re: aerodynamics question

To: kaskas@cox.net, vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: aerodynamics question
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 15:47:23 EST
I THOUGHT about putting a flap under the front cross member to create some
low pressure in the engine compartment, but have not.

I DID borrow a trick from the West Coast guys and am directing air through a
series of 3" holes in the firewall with the air being directed up through a
modified cowl vent.

BTW, various vintage groups frown on soft or hard tonneau covers (or both)
for reasons of driver safety.

Finally, now that I know how little HP I have at the wheels I am going to
have to get more creative.

Joe (A)