fot

TR4 headers

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 headers
From: "eden howard" <edenhoward@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:17:23 +0000
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone could give me their thoughts on TR headers. I'm
looking for a good torque spread rather than ultimate top end as i'm looking
at hillclimbs once my car is finished - still a rolling chassis at present.
Would i be better off looking at a 4-1 header as i've been told 4-2-1 might
give me more bottom end to mid range power.
Does anyone have any recommendations for something "off the shelf" rather
than looking a custom made unit? What are you guys having success with?

Cheers, Eden