fot

Re: picture page found on the internet

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <fpspitfire@insightbb.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: picture page found on the internet
From: "Dean Tetterton" <Richtr@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:54:12 -0500
Not to imply that I am anywhere old enough to have taken those pictures...

I spent a lot of my high school time there as I grew up 20 miles away. Use
to sneak in
and drive around in my TR3.....that is until the farmer would chase us off.

Come on down in April and drive there with VDCA. I promise no farmers will
chase
you away.

Dean