fot

RE: Spitfire Race Cars For Sale

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spitfire Race Cars For Sale
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:45:31 -0600
Ummm. WOW!

Thanks for the many replies.  I'll pass along the info and the requests for
more details and see what I hear back from the guy.

At this time, I know the guy lives in Michigan and wants to start a racing
hobby in a Spitfire without taking out a huge 2nd mortgage.  He bid on the
cars I bought on eBay from Jeff Senty (FoT member) but quit after the $2000
level was reached.  So, I don't think the high dollar, tricked out Spits are
going to be of interest to him.  We had not discussed the ones able to be
found on the few Race Car Sales web sites, but I watched those sites for a
couple years and failed to find much of anything that I could get excited
about on my budget.

Some questions - what price range, car, racing organization, and class would
you recommend to a Michigan guy who wants to learn to race in a Spitfire?

Joe Guinan

751 Day Drive

Fremont, NE 68025

joeg@neb.rr.com