fot

Re: Unfriendly Racing Gas Additives

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, <BillDentin@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Unfriendly Racing Gas Additives
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 04:45:40 -0600
Wow! That really is NOT reassuring news!

Think I'll stick with my VP. Thanks for the examples.

In a pinch, someone gave me a mix of Torco and something else last year that
was supposed to beat the test, but "fortunately" my car broke and I never
had to use it. I was leery of it anyway. Gave it away to the guy who mows my
lawn.

--Rocky