fot

RE: Take a ride on the "Ring"

To: "'Joe Guinan'" <joeg@neb.rr.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Take a ride on the "Ring"
From: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 10:35:58 -0400
Joe,
That one-hot-lap reminds me a lot of my driving style at Road AtlantaRing in
my TR-4. Well, except that I can't shift quite as fast as that driver. And
I've never passed a whale-tail in my life and I top out at probably 80 mph
slower and I get to daydream and watch hawks circling above whilst building
up speed down the back straight. But other than the velocity feature (and
add wallering through turns rather than carving them) we're not that much
different.
Just wait 'til all you guys get to study my trailer hitch @ the Mitty.
Thanks for the connection. It's spectacular.
Richard Taylor