fot

Re: Spun Aluminum HeadLamp Covers

To: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: Spun Aluminum HeadLamp Covers
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:06:37 -0500
Here's the description from e-bay:

Replaces standard 7" Glass headlight, using retaining ring and chrome trim
ring. Can be polished, painted, or apply decal...(Lucas Tripod Decal,
forthcoming)

Primarily for offroad use in vintage racing or SCCA.

New tooling and aluminum metal spinning nicely done with great fit in
common headlamp retaining rings.

Price is per unit with shipping free for (2) or more ordered. Get your
racing friends together for multiple set purchases.

Nice cosmetic addition to your priceless vintage race car.

- Tony