fot

Walter Mitty-Triumph Entrants

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Walter Mitty-Triumph Entrants
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 19:48:26 EDT
Congratulations FoT!

I forecasted that we could pull 30 Triumphs when initially approached on the
subject of this event. The number is now at 28 TRs.  (Marketing Guys always
are able to forecast with this kind of accuracy)

If some of our stalwart TRs from the Midwest and Texas Areas had been able to
make it, we would be approaching 40 TRs.  Well done, but we will miss our
missing friends.

BTW, you have to be at the Friday Night Dinner in order to win.

Best Regards,

Joe Alexander