fot

Western FOT at Willow Springs raceway

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Western FOT at Willow Springs raceway
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:43:47 EDT
Greetings friends,
I just wanted to announce that VARA's past weekend at "The Fastest Road in
the West," Willow Springs raceway, went very well for the Amici.  Triumphs took
second thru sixth in the DP race with our own Paul Smock in third.  John
Frymark was fourth and Frank Daley was fifth.  Both Mordy Dunst and John
Wilkins
had to sit it out or it might've been a complete DP sweep!!

I don't have the FP results at hand but I recollect Vince DePalma kickin'
butt throughout his event...

Now on to the TR-MG Challemge at the British Extravaganza at Buttonwillow
Raceway Park next month!

Steve