fot

RE: Bill's disparagement of God's Country...

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bill's disparagement of God's Country...
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 06:44:03 -0500
Bill wrote, "Books on tape--specifically Bridget Jone's Diary--the Edge of
Reason got us through Nebraska. Few things could"

Hmmm.... we'd take exception to that remark, if it wasn't so true.  LOL!
Actually, if you get off the super-slab interstate highway, the state is not
THAT bad.  You can go from the 1950's to the modern era in a several
hours...

And I LOVE books on tape.  I travel the Dakotas, Iowa and Nebraska on
business regularly.  I usually check out a couple books on tape from the
local library each month.  Combine that with NPR and a couple of good talk
shows (or is that last an oxymoron?) on the radio and I can get through a
long trip with (the remains of) my sanity intact.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, Nebraska