fot

Re: Mitty

To: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mitty
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 21:05:52 -0500
I'll have some video on my website shortly.  I've got in-car video from my
car and from Jack's car as well as a quick tour of the TR's in the Paddock
and the presentation of the "Goofus" award to Richard Taylor for organizing
the TR side of the race by Joe Alexander and Tom Chandler and the
presentation of the Kastner Cup to Jeff Snook by Kas.

- Tony Drews