fot

mitty pictures

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: mitty pictures
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 05:39:07 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning all,
  Well, I've been through what pictures I have.  There is not a lot, I tried a
couple of the racing action, but just didnt have the camera for it.  There are
several though, from around the tent and some at the beginning of the line-up
waiting to get in...
  I hae burned everything I have to disc, and would be happy to send a copy to
anyone who wants them.  I can also try emailing if you want, but it would make
quite a large attachment & I dont know if it would work.
  They are available though, for anyone who would like to see them.
  Unfortunatley nothing that indicates just how much fun I had there..

Tom

 http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

#4 white spitfire