fot

RE: no lbc parts changers

To: 19to1tr6@comcast.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: no lbc parts changers
From: <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 13:15:22 +0000
Plug wires?

Those things don't last forever... It would be my first guess... I had a 626
many moons ago that had the same syptoms...

After $300+ for a new dealer installed cold start system it was plug wires
all along. The issue was once I got the car to the dealer the drive had
dried the wires so when they `scoped it the reading the dealer got appeared
"normal".

YMMV

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois