fot

Shirts

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shirts
From: "Martin Sukey" <mjsukey@eriecoast.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 22:29:08 -0400
Ok, this is the last time you will hear from me on the shirts.  First, I
hope everybody is happy with what you got, if not please package them up and
mail them to me. You wont get a refund but Ill get some free shirts:-).
Now the business stuff. There are some folks who have been too busy or
missed my emails, but have not contacted Ted to take care of business.  Here
is his contact info.  If he does not hear from you by this weekend he will
have to assume you no longer want your order and I guess they will go up for
sale to who ever wants them.

Ted Schumacher

TS Imported Automotive

108 S. Jefferson St.