fot

RE: The New Mid-Ohio-magazine writers

To: "'GRMTim@aol.com'" <GRMTim@aol.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: The New Mid-Ohio-magazine writers
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 09:45:48 -0700
I wondered if that would get your hackles up. Truth is, it's not in anyone's
interest for enthusiasts to focus on the negative aspects of anything as
fragile as racing cars. There's plenty of people around who want us all to
stop and be good citizens, driving priuses and visualizing world peace.

I don't think it's up to the magazines to get bad behavior changed--it's up
to the people who experience it. Either that or learn to live with it.

Bill