fot

FOTnapparel

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOTnapparel
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 16:16:32 -0400
Thank you FOT.  The shirts were a real success. A HUGE  "THANK YOU" to
Marty (I will never volunteer again) Sukey.  Marty did an incredible job
of putting the whole thing together.  Thanks to Greg Pertolati for the
rework on the logo art.  We have had some requests for additional shirts
 These are both from Road Atlanta and those who had shirts shipped to
them  While the ink is till fresh and the emboridery machines still in
run mode, what are your thoughts on doing a small production run.  We
could any of the items including T's, polo's denim, twill and sweats.
 The attached link shows various shirts. The same deal would remain.  We
will absorb the extra cost for doing fewer shirts and FOT gets
additional revenue.

We have a few people who have not contacted us with payment information.
 If the info is in the mail, please disregard..  The following list is
your reminder.
Bob Kramer
Robert Totten
John Hornbostel (just waiting on updated credt card expiration)
John Frymark
Mark Weathers
Art DeArmond
Steve Benford

http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/fot/fot@autox.team.net

On a sad note, the little town of Pandora (1200 population), where our
business is located,  had a major downtown fire.  Several historic
buildings were destroyed, business ruined, people displaced.  In this
day and age of small towns dying with empty store fronts, we had a
single empty building and it is being renovated.   A website link will
be up in a few days with pictures and information.  Thanks again, Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net