fot

Re: traveling

To: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: traveling
From: "Dave Talbott" <dtalbott@archrepro.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:35:28 -0700
And I thought I was doing pretty well with a 750 mile day dragging Peyote
from Rawlins Wyoming to Baker City Oregon.  Of course we were beating into a
stiff  wind on the nose the whole way, and we even encountered an hour or so
of wet snow across the Wyoming/Idaho border, but 917 miles!  "Never be
beaten by equipment", my ass.  I'm guessing it oughta be more like "Never be
hindered by a speed limit."

Dave Talbott