fot

on Richard Taylor and the Mitty

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: on Richard Taylor and the Mitty
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 17:13:04 -0700 (PDT)
  I would like to thank Richard again for all the kind words, but I think we
should all give Richard himself, and all our other hosts for the Mitty a big
round of applause.
  If Richard thinks the tent adds to the atmosphere, I hope he understands that
all the work he put into the event adds the same or more.  All of our hosts
were exceptional, and Richard was right there on top.
  He drives his race car to and from the track, and still goes fast.... He was
always there to help anyone who needed the help, always smiling & cheerfull,
and willing to lend a hand or a word of encouragement.  Southern hospitality
was at its best at the mitty, and Richard was truly a great representative of
the great south.
  Thanks to all who worked so hard on this event, and made it so much fun.  I
cant even begin to name them all, but thank you to everyone who had a hand in
it.

Tom

 http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

#4 white spitfire