fot

Re: TR6 Cover Girl

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Cover Girl
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 10:29:37 EDT
Yes, I was there too. Bert Levy and I were at Carlisle this weekend and were
supposed to co-drive the TR6 at Summit. When Bill's TR8 broke we lost the
ride. We stayed at Carlisle an extra day and then came to Summit on Sunday.
Oh
well no racing this weekend, but still had a good time at both Carlisle and
Summit Point.

Tim Suddard
Publisher, Grassroots Motorsports/Classic Motorsports
www. GrassrootsMotorsports.com www.ClassicMotorsports.net
Phone (386) 673-4148 Fax (386) 673-6040