fot

Re: Churchill tools

To: mcandrew@pol.net
Subject: Re: Churchill tools
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 15:43:53 -0500
Jim,
There was some excellent material at the Buckeye Triumphs, but it has
now been removed.  You might find someone that has the PDF files on
their computer. To fill the void, Sam Clark and I are working on a guide
that will eventually appear on the Green Country Triumphs Website.
Perhaps you can be our guinea pig.  I agree with Bob.  You can do all of
it with a press and standard pullers.  The Churchill tools just make it
a little easier.
Larry Young