fot

RE: Lucas smoke recharge system

To: "'Gt6steve@aol.com'" <Gt6steve@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Lucas smoke recharge system
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 10:22:46 -0700
Not much to tell--found them at the Portland swap meet--big roundy-round and
hotrod deal. They look like Lucas turn indicator bulbs--the round pointy
guys. They have about 10 LEDs in them, are very bright, last forever unless
a Devin SS hits them. I suspect you could find the company on the web--they
have a lot of products--probably all made in China.

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins

  _____