fot

Re: alloy head, for 6 cylinder & RULES!!!

To: kaskas@cox.net
Subject: Re: alloy head, for 6 cylinder & RULES!!!
From: Fubog1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 07:20:18 EDT
In a message dated 6/8/2005 6:18:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,  kaskas@cox.net
writes:

Generally the
cars I have seen recently, NONE would make it to the  grid for the first
practice.

Just the very nature of racing/racers is to do development &  (hopefully) go
faster.... but.... we need SOME rules. Vintage is going the same  route as
Production ie the more the rules allow, the more $$ it costs, the  tougher it
is
on the "little guy"... One option that has been suggested to me  personally,
in my quest for speed, is for me to learn to drive better... makes  some
sense...
Fire away...
Safety FasTR,
Glen
ps- Yes I do stretch the rule book until the pages just start to tear, no
more...