fot

RE: TR-6 Rear Disc Brakes & mild rant...

To: "Ted Schumacher" <tedtsimx@bright.net>, "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR-6 Rear Disc Brakes & mild rant...
From: "barry rosenberg" <britcars@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:55:12 -0400
     My car is almost legal. I will be happy to point out the two things
that are not. I just like playing around with the current technology to see
if it improves the performance of old British cars. And I love playing with
my lathe, one of the most fun tools invented. It is amazing what one can
make with them. We run HSR not because they are more relaxed on their rules,
but because they are the big dog down south and they now own SVRA also.
Barry