fot

Mallory Dizzy 4 GT6

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mallory Dizzy 4 GT6
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 12:34:23 EDT
In a message dated 6/26/2005 6:20:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:06:15 -0500
> From: "Jerry Barr" <jerrybarr@charter.net>
> Subject: Dizzies
>
> All the talk about distributors has me thinking about a Mallory dual
> point distributor. Does anyone know if one is available for my Triumph
> GT6? I am running out of useable Delcos.
>
> Jerry Barr
> #59 Red Triumph GT6
>
> Hi Jerry,

Yes, it is the same model as I used in my Vitesse and it is listed for the
Jaguar XJ6

It is:

Mallory YL type, model 23, part # MAA-2367801, (vented, non-flame arrested)

It uses

Red Stack Distributor Cap # 270 for 23 series.

Red Rotor Arm # 309 for 23 series

and I have fitted a Pertronix Ignitor # ML-161

I hope you find that information useful.

Best Regards & Hi to Scott!

Lion

Oregon