fot

To whom it may concern...Headed North West

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: To whom it may concern...Headed North West
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:17:08 EDT
Delete if you are relatively unaffected by my nomadic tendencies...

Jan & I are departing Iowa on Tuesday the 28th of June:
Jesup, Iowa                     28June
Montpelier, Idaho       29June
Seattle, Washington     2July
Portland, Oregon          8 or 9July
Leave Portland              12July
Jesup, Iowa                      14July

I am delivering two items to two famous Vintage Racers. One will be in
Bellevue on Saturday and the other has not been decided, but it could happen at
Pacific Coast Raceway.

We will likely have High Tea On Victoria Island during the week, tour Seattle
and watch people throw fish at each other, then head for Portland. If all is
still going well, we will be at Portland International Raceway one or two days.

The field corn will be much taller when we return to Iowa.  And sweet corn
will be close to prime.

"This must be heaven? No, it's Iowa". I love it here.

Looking forward to this trip, and seeing everyone.

If we need to talk, or you want me to call, please send all contact
information and I will print out for the trip.

Joe Alexander

I will be on cell phone #319.610.2389 but Cingular has frequently failed to
'raise the bar' for me, so you may have to leave a message.