fot

FOT Decals... Where are all the orders?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOT Decals... Where are all the orders?
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 10:25:15 -0700
Guys (and Gals),

I am sitting on a huge pile of decals as a direct result of commitments
that several people made before I actually ran them off.

The orders have begun trickling in but today they completely dried up.

Since I am out a considerable amount of money, I would greatly
appreciate that at least all those people (listed below) get their
orders in so I can recover my investment.

Randall Young

Kevin Lynch

Tom Strange

Rich Bolton

Mike Munson

Bob Davis

Fredd     fal@knology.net

Gary       vintage.racer@comcast.net

Art De Armond

George Wright

Ron Jones

Marty Sukey

Richard Taylor

Scott Barr

Cary Perkett  (Currently out of the country)

Also, I have printed extras because in the past I have always had
stragglers wanting decals and didn't want anyone to go without.

Regards,

Joe Curry