fot

Re: TR6 TRANS TO A TR3

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, <KENMUN@aol.com>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 TRANS TO A TR3
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 11:08:03 -0700
Hey Bill, Had a great time yesterday and I think all the other TR's did
also.
I broke my clutch on the 2nd to the last lap and I found the 3 rivets that
hold the center of the clutch disc to the outer friction portion ripped out.
I need to find something to use ASAP.  Do you have any suggestions?  I know
putting a different clutch in would solve the problem, but I don't have time
(or want to) before this weekends race.
I have a Laycock pressure plate. and Cambridge flywheel and all stock TO and
linkage.
Charly