fot

Re: Pacific Northwest Historics

To: BillB@bnj.com, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pacific Northwest Historics
From: JCJCarrera@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 01:21:33 EDT
The TR's showed some spunk this weekend in addition to the Peyote, our flag
bearer! Jeff broke into the 1:45's!! which was great!! The da---d 356's in our
 group wear "vintage" 60 profile slicks and have to rebuild their motors
after two race weekends! Still, Jeff took on most of them.

Thanks to FoT brotherly love, I was push started into the last race,  started
last/41st and finished 28th. I'll break 1:50 at PR by the end of this  season
and next year with Mark and Chuck coming on board, people won't be asking
where all the Triumphs are! Robin Bee is racing a 3, is he an FoT member?? We
also need some Spitfires to round out the model range!.

John James