fot

Re: Revolution/Revolite Wheels

To: Glenn Franco <gaf3@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Revolution/Revolite Wheels
From: Brett Johnson <356drb@indy.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 20:55:27 -0500
If you mean the style used on Minilites, I've got bunches of NOS.  I'm
pretty much out of washers, but still have thousands of lugs.  Give me
a fax number (or mailing address) for a list of what I have.  Trust me,
you'll recognize what you need from the listing, rather than telling me
what you need...

...and they're cheap.

Brett Johnson