fot

Re: Fw: Help with White TR-6

To: FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Help with White TR-6
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 11:46:28 -0600
> please give me your opinions on these issues, or just tell me I'm crazy

Okay, Don, you're crazy.

Actually I meant to add Don to the list the other day when he first contacted
me about the car.  Some of you may remember Don was the fellow who set up the
concours race car class at the '97 VTR.  John Lye's monster TR4 took first in
class, the clean and unscarred Killer Spit took second - imagine that, me
getting
a shiner trophy!

mjb.

ps: I added Don to this list.  Regarding other nominations, remember this is an
email
    list, so putting people on it requires providing a valid email address.