fot

FoT Decals-Orders and Payments

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FoT Decals-Orders and Payments
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:44:38 EDT
Friends,

This is a very busy time for many of that are racing or on vacation...unless
you are retired, and then you are REALLY busy. (I still have not sent the
permanent Kas Cup to John Wilkins...sorry, John)

Please support Joe Curry's efforts with orders and payments.

Joe (C) did an overrun of FOT Decals to get a lower price and it was paid for
out of the FoT Fund. After Joe (C) disposes of his committed stock, I will be
making a second offering to replenish the FoT Fund.

The Fund covers FoT costs for things that none of us want to cover out our
pockets.  The 2006 FoT non-event may need some cash.

Not everyone benefits directly from the FoT Fund, but it beats having dues.
We are getting to be a very recognizable and respected dis-organization.
That's worth something.

It the only airplane that I know of without a propeller, wings, or rudder,
that actually flys.  The Wright Bros would be jealous.

Joe (A)