fot

Road Atlanta Regional

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Road Atlanta Regional
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:50:21 -0400
Amici,

Daisy finally redeemed herself after the poor showing at The Mitty. We
took first place in the SCCA regional in the E-Prod class. The Stock
clutch I put in held up well and we got enough power to the ground to
smoke the slicks coming out of turns 5, 7 and 10b. I never did get the
jetting right because we had temperatures of over 100 with humidity
levels in the 80 percent range. On the plus side I was able to sweat
about ten pounds off of the driver/car total weight.

Larry Tippet from South Carolina was there with his limited prep
Spitfire and took a first in H Production. I didn't have time to talk to
him about joining our ranks but will in the future.

Mike Munson